In Elder Law News

You don’t need any legal documents, but a written agreement or memorandum of understanding with your father-in-law’s wife might make sense just to make sure everyone is on the same page and she does, indeed, contribute your father-in-law’s retirement income.

Harry S. Margolis practices elder law, estate, and special needs planning in Boston and Wellesley, Massachusetts. He is the founder of and answers consumer questions about estate planning issues here and at

Contact Us

Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search